Father's Day is quickly approaching ( it's the 21st of June this year in case you'd forgotten!) and it's time to start thinking about the perfect gift for the Dad or Daddies in your life.
As a married mother of two, Father's Day is no longer just about buying presents for my own Dad, I now need to find the perfect gifts for the father of my children and my Father-in-Law too! That's not even including present's to Grandads from the their grandchildren although we often have a crafty day and make these!
With so many gifts to buy I need to ensure I get the most out of the money I spend. I was delighted to hear about Truprint's exclusive Father's Day offer where you can Save £30 when you spend £50 on their site*.
That sounds great doesn't it? With this offer you will be getting your personalised photo gifts for less than half price! What I wanted to find out though was what you could actually get for £50 (or just £20 when you use the discount code?) Could I really get presents for all the Dads in our family for just £20? (plus postage)
The lovely folks at Truprint challenged me to find out exactly that!
What I got for £50 at Truprint.co.uk
- A beautiful Father's Day card with photos on the front, a message inside and even an image on the back £2.75 - My 4 and 7 year olds sat with me to help me design it and the process was so simple to do
- A personalised 10"x8" photo jigsaw puzzle with 120 pieces £9.99 - ideal for a Grandad that loves his puzzles
- A set of six photo coasters with images from our holiday £14.99 - a great gift as a set or ideal to split up and gift together with a mug
- A 7x5" Wooden Photo Panel with stand £11.99 - perfect for Daddy's desk at work
- An A5 spiral bound lined notebook with image and 'Daddy's Notes' printed on the front £6.99 - this will help Daddy with all his planning for the scout group he runs and make him smile every time he sees the picture on front
In conclusion I was thrilled with the selection of gifts available from Truprint, the website was really easy to use and creating the gifts was a pleasure. I thought the quality of all of the items we ordered was fantastic and can't wait to see the look on the recipients faces when they open them on Father's Day!
The array of items I managed to get for £50 was impressive and excellent value for money even before the discount is applied!
*Save up to £30 off your Father's Day Gifts
Simply click here to start creating and enter discount code LOVEMYDAD at checkout to save!
- Code LOVEMYDAD gives £10 discount on order £20-£49.99 and £30 discount on orders £50 or more
- Minimum spend does not include P&P charges
- Offer is valid until midnight 15th June 2015.
- Offer is valid for single use during the promotional period and to customers residing in the UK on Truprint.co.uk only.
- P&P charges will apply
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or on pre-paid prints.
- Please allow an additional 1-2 delivery days during this promotional period.
- Last order date is Monday June 15th
Disclaimer: I was given £50 credit to spend at Truprint in exchange for writing this post, all opinions are my own.