We've been taking Talk Family Bloggers for almost a year now and one of the things I keep noticing is the great value savings that they offer through flexible boosts, online billing, free privacy features and TalkTalk Mobile, which is available exclusively to mobile customers.
I've listed below my top five money saving features from Talk Talk:
- Paper bills are quickly becoming a thing of the past, who wants all that extra paper lying about? With TalkTalk you can save £22 a year by switching to online bills.
- With extra boosts and box office movies available at the touch of a button, it can be easy to lose track of your spending, not when you have the new MyTalkTalk mobile app!
- TalTalk is the only provider with totally unlimited broadband on all packages, with no caps meaning TalkTalk never slows customers down
- Phone and privacy features like voicemail, caller display and anonymous caller reject – at no extra cost!
- Free HomeSafe, online protection that protects your whole family from viruses and other online threats without slowing down your broadband.
If you are a Talk Talk customer, another way of saving money is by making use of the incredible discounts from Talk Talk Mobile:
- TalkTalk Mobile is available exclusively to TalkTalk customers to offer them the best mobile prices
- At the moment TalkTalk is offering half price on some of the very best smartphone brands until 30 September: customers can get the Samsung Galaxy Fame from just £3.75 a month and the brand new Nokia 360 from just £5 a month
- Tablet and mobile bundles are also half price, ideal for kidding the kids out for the new term at school or college and starting from just £7.50 a month
- Get double the data when you buy online
I'll leave you with some tips on managing your bills from Miss MoneyPenny:
This post was written as part of my ambassadorship as a TalkTalk Family Blogger